Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy 101 Award--THANK YOU


Wow-ee Ka-zow-ee.....What a way to warm up my day!
THANK YOU to Dorene, Cheryl, Carol, Frances for sending along this award to Flipside. Now for my responsibilities. Ten things that make me happy and ten blogs, that have not alreay been chosen, that I enjoy reading.

Ten things that make me happy

1. Hearing from relations who are sharing genealogy info with me.
2. A good cup of tea.
3. Kayaking.
4. Putzing around in my garden.
5. Travel.
6. When my computer works!
7. Time with family and friends.
8. Warm weather and the sun.
9. Swimming.
10. Good health.

Ten blogs I read and enjoy. I am going to try to chose some that have not already received this award.

1.
Exploring Almost Forgotten Graveyards in Ohio
2.
A Canadian Family
3.
A Twig in My Tree
4.
Bits and Pieces
5.
winging it
6.
Cemetery Explorers
7.
The Educated Genealogist
8.
Ancestories
9.
Lost Family Treasures
10.
We Tree

If any of these blogs are not on your list, give them a look. I think you will agree they are all terrific!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this award, Linda. For me at least, it's one that I hadn't seen before today.
    I'm going to need a day or two to pass it on, not becasue I don't have 10 things that make me happy but just because I need to narrow it down!
    Have a nice day!
    Evelyn in Montreal

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Linda for the award, from the frozen SOUTH! 26 last night, wind chills lower, cold is cold is cold! And, 26 for Tana is cold. 26 for Carol is cold! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Linda for nominating me for this award. I enjoy your blog very much too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed that you gave me the Happy 101 Award. Thanks a bunch Linda!

    ReplyDelete