Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Bloggers Best Friend Award from Hummer

     Thank you Hummer, over at Branching Out Through the Years, for brightening up my day. I was so tired when I got home from work this afternoon and when I checked my blog comments there was the special "Bloggers Best Friend Award from my friend Frances.

     I am always anxious to read Hummer's new posts when they appear on my feed. Hummer you say you are a "greenie", but you write like a seasoned pro! THANK YOU....THANK YOU....THANK YOU. 

     I probably sound like a broken record, however I am saying it again.....I was so fortunate when I found the geneablogging community. I continue to learn from reading all the wonderfully written blogs and also from the comments given to me. I have formed some great friendships and look forward to hearing from y'all on Flipside and Facebook. 

     The developer of the award 'Bandit' "A Blogger's Best Friend Award" says it shall be given to your most loyal blog readers. Thus, the award should be given to a follower of yours who takes the time to comment regularly on many of your posts. In addition his or her blog should be creative, funny and always entertaining. 

     Upon receiving this award, pass it along to two fellow bloggers who fit this criteria. I guess we are to choose two....WHEW....two.....I can think so many.... I hear from Carol over at Reflections From the Fence on just about every one of my blogs and there are thoughtful comments from Dorene over at Graveyard Rabbit of Sandusky Bay. Both blogs fit the criteria outlined by the developer of the award. Congratulations. I am passing along this award to each of you. 

     THANK YOU to all those who have sent along comments and I wish I could have chosen ten and not just two.

2 comments:

  1. Linda,
    Thank you SO much! I truly enjoy the geneablogging community as well!

    ReplyDelete