Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One GeneaBloggers New Years Resolution---DONE

I'm on my way....beginning with the last of my geneablogger New Year's resolutions...to clean up my computer workspace. Not only is it a mess of gigantic proportions......I can't even see my screen since one of my cats, Pseudylous enjoys sleeping on the piles of papers stacked in front of it. The photo actually seems to make the area look better than it really is....if that's possible ; )

And now for the unveiling of the new and improved space.....

TA DAAAA



Pseudy is still there, but with less piles of paper, she doesn't cover up as much of the screen.


I wonder how long I can keep it this way!


BTW--Pseudylous--the main character from the Broadway musical, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to The Forum. Maybe I should blog about the genealogy/naming of my three cats ;-)


6 comments:

  1. Very impressive, so, where did all that paper go???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. Does Pseudy move at all when you sit down to type on your computer. My cats usually move just a bit to the side, to check out what images are appearing on my screen. They like to follow the mouse;) I guess that is no surprise!
    Have a happy Tuesday.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I could top that first photo by a mile but then I would have to clean it up to take the second photo and we know that ain't going to happen any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! And Pseudylus makes it all look so comfy. If I let my cats into my office, there would be one on my keyboard, one on my printer, and one on my chair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Lori! Can't get it done.. won't get it done. Posted pictures of mine last year.... not much has changed:-) Great job! Now, can you come do mine?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! Mine looked like that once, trouble is every time I try to clean up the piles I just seem to make more of a mess than I started with. LOL (Let us know how long it stays this way - ha ha) Terri

    ReplyDelete