Friday, August 7, 2009

Back on the road AGAIN


This has been a summer of "being away." Dayton, Ohio, Treasure Lake, Pennsylvania and now Michigan. Several years back, Ken, Ted and I went to hear our cousin Lee, play a solo piece with the Southwest Michigan Symphony Orchestra. While there, we fell in love with St. Joseph, Michigan. Ken decided last fall that spending a week on the Silver Beach in St. Joes's was a must for summer 2009 and we leave tomorrow. Saturday will be spent driving and in the evening we will, once again, be enchanted with the orchestra--hopefully outside. Sunday the actual beach vacation begins.

Not to worry, Flipside will still be on the outlook for cemeteries and will find more small town buildings to photograph...continuing my blog series of Stories in Stone--storefront names, date and biographies. Hopefully, I will be able to find some decent Internet connection sites and won't have to torture myself eating a terrible meal just to be in a place with WiFi--like in DuBois!

I am up to date with my "required" geneablogger blogs until mid month.

Catch up with you all on the flipside.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Have a really good time. Your first glass of wine has my name on it and I will expect a here's to my blog friend Lori. After that you can drink to whomever you like.

    ReplyDelete