Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Miracle--Pounders Unleashed


I know we all have success stories to share of folks finding our blogs and those surnames we have mentioned. Last month I shared information on my Pounder line from Hartlepool, England and another researcher from the UK sent me a comment on my blog that she, too, has my family in her database out on ancestry.

One of my shortcomings was following the Pounder surname. First, I have no UK information at my disposal here in Ohio and second, as I mentioned in the blog, there are hundreds of Pounders, all with similar first names living in Hartlepool.

She made me a guest to her ancestry information and there I found many generations of my family listed. It was all very exciting and gives me something to begin building my research upon.

Genealogy blogging comes up aces again. YEEE HAWW

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, that gets the big, WAHHOOOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoopee, congratulations! I love it when the genealogy gods smile!

    ReplyDelete