Saturday, December 5, 2009

I've been away too long

Working in retail during this holiday season has taken me away from one of my favorite blisses...blogging on Flipside. I have received concerned comments that I might have fallen ill, had an accident, etc. Nope....just working more hours and little time to blog.

The past two days I was able to have a nice getaway to Ann Arbor, Michigan for a concert, family time and great sightseeing. Always on the outlook for genealogy blogging material, I did get a couple of turn of the century "Stories in Stone" buildings which I will have to research and write.

I'll be back soon.


  1. Hey I like your new profile picture. See you soon.

  2. Yes, I like the picture too. So glad you are doing well, don't work to hard. Look forward to the time you can blog again, but no rush we will be here!