Saturday, December 5, 2009

I've been away too long


Working in retail during this holiday season has taken me away from one of my favorite blisses...blogging on Flipside. I have received concerned comments that I might have fallen ill, had an accident, etc. Nope....just working more hours and little time to blog.

The past two days I was able to have a nice getaway to Ann Arbor, Michigan for a concert, family time and great sightseeing. Always on the outlook for genealogy blogging material, I did get a couple of turn of the century "Stories in Stone" buildings which I will have to research and write.

I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I like your new profile picture. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like the picture too. So glad you are doing well, don't work to hard. Look forward to the time you can blog again, but no rush we will be here!

    ReplyDelete