Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year.......New Hope


A lovely orchid was given to me by Aric and Jeannine when I had my surgery back in the winter. It soon lost its petals and looked as if it was ready for the trash can. Jeannine cut it back and set it out on the deck in the bright spring and summer sun. There it resided until fall, when I brought it back into the house.

Still looking pretty well spent, I had thoughts again of throwing it away....but didn't.

Look at it now! Resplendent with color

Cycles in life......2010 is almost behind us.....welcome 2011......a New Year.....a New Hope.


© 2011, copyright Linda Hughes Hiser

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Linda, your orchid is gorgeous. 2011, a year of hope, I so agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is just amazing. I hope 2011 is equally beautiful and amazing for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lindalee! Love the cycle...Wishing you a wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete