Monday, January 3, 2011

WOW Two Years Old Today


Thank you Barbara over at Life From The Roots for reminding me that today is my Blogiversary. I think I remembered it, but it was so far in the recesses of my mind, that I did forget. I have been traveling back and forth between Cleveland and Chicago the past two weeks and am, in fact, back in Chicago again this week. Most days I can't remember where I am, yet alone that today is my 2nd blogiversary ;-)

For those of you who follow me on Facebook, you know that the reason for all this travel is my eldest son, who has had some serious medical issues. I can't say enough about Loyola Medical Hospital....they are the best.

Thank you all for your continued support and readership over the past two years.

Blog on.......


© 2011, copyright Linda Hughes Hiser

16 comments:

  1. Happy Second Blogoversary plus my ardent prayers and wishes for good health for your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary Linda,Fairy Dust for you, prayers for ya all, hope you have a great week in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I've been following you a year now, and it has been a treat. I remember the time I asked you if I could copy your Picasso Dove of Peace, and you said, "yes" then I didn't know how to do it! Anyway, congratulations on your 2nd Blogiversary. Cheers to many more and to a quick recovery for your son. (I love "the recesses of my mind" line.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, can't leave it a blank slate. Happy Blogiversary!...Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 years? Well this calls for a song:

    HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY TO YOU, HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY TO YOU, HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY DEAR LINDALEEEEEEE, HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY TO YOUUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do a marvelous job of genea-blogging! Best wishes to you, and I will keep your son in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year :)

    Happy blogoversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2nd blogiversary Linda! Hope your son is doing better and you can at least enjoy a bit while in Chicago. Look forward to your next year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogiversary and hope your son is better soon. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogoversary and a speedy recovery for you son.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda, belated Happy Happy anniversary! May you enjoy many more to come! Health, Wealth, and Happiness to you and yours! Cheers, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm way late chiming in here. Happy anniversary. I hope your son is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda, praying for your son's quick recovery. Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete