Sunday, May 2, 2010

Flipside On Hold


Sorry to say that I have not had the time of late to do much blogging. I think that this is the first time since Flipside began that I have not been an active participant in the blogging scene.

Several weeks ago, my stepmother died. We had the celebration of her life last Monday and I guess, truth be told, I have just not bounced back yet.

I do have a head full of ideas...just no stamina at present. If it weren't for Carol over at Reflections From the Fence and Flipside's weekly "flower power" on Wordless Wednesday, I would have little to offer of late.

Please be patient while Flipside is ON HOLD. I'll be back.

9 comments:

  1. Linda, I'm so sorry to hear about her death, and if you mentioned it prior, I must have missed it. Take as long as necessary, and when you do come back, I'm sure we will enjoy your stories about her.
    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you, but, we understand. Sometimes we just have to take some down time, regroup and re-enter.

    That said, don't make these Wednesday challenges too hard on ole Carol, ya hear! AHHH, OKKK, go for broke, make em as hard as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I a sorry to hear of our loss. Take your time and you will heal and find energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take the time you need to recover; you know your loyal fans will be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear of you stepmother's death. I can understand slow bouncing back. I look forward to the fruition of your head full of ideas. Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take time for yourself and your family.
    Thinking of you at this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Recoup, take care of yourself and we will be here when you are up and running with the gusto.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sorry for your loss! My condolences to you. Time heals all wounds and there are times we just need time. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete