Tuesday, November 10, 2009
The new Kreativ Blogger Award--THANKS LORI
THANK YOU TO my blogging buddy, Lori, over at Family Trees May Contain Nuts, for sending Flipside the new Kreativ Blogger Award. Lori must read hundreds of blogs daily and she ALWAYS leaves positive and usually humorous comments. She is the BEST!!!
Apparently the winner of the award has to list seven things about themselves and then pass the award along to seven other bloggers. Here goes....
1. I absolutely LOVE pasta.
2. I try to keep things in order, but it's a losing battle.
3. I am a collector of many things antique.
4. I LOVE my family....immediate and extended.
5. Always pour me Red Bicyclette chardonnay.
6. I have the BEST friends in the world and I love spending time with them.
7. Genealogy, photography and travel are my passions.
Now, to pass the Kreativ Blogger along. I, too, read many blogs daily. Choosing just seven is almost an impossible task. I primarily concentrate on blogs from the Geneabloggers. They are all so well researched and thoughtfully written.
1. Greta at Greta's Bog
2. Carol at Reflections from the Fence
3. Linda at Exploring Almost Forgotten Gravesites in Ohio
4. Deez at Cemetery Explorers
5. Hummer at Branching Out Through the Years
6. Jennifer at Jennifer's Genealogy Blog
7. Lori at Stories of My Ancestors